The mission is to retain and invest in London’s cultural and human capital, as a place of diversity, affordable for the people who make this a vibrant, essential place to live.
Our mission is also to build communities in which people who have suffered domestic violence or institutional trauma, such as veterans or care leavers can reintegrate, in safety. This is our “beneficiary community.”
Our Values are:
- to build upon an Asset Based Community Development (ABCD) model
- enriching the skills and knowledge of the community
- developing champions to encourage local solutions at a local level
- a focus on persistent and entrenched issues
- using innovative solutions.
- embracing the resident’s voice in all we do
- ensuring any financial surplus is reinvested back into the beneficiary community
Our Vision is to:
- retain London’s reputation as an affordable place to live , work and have fun
- build a quality portfolio of 50 000 affordable homes in 10 years for Londoners to buy or rent
- improve the life chances for disadvantaged women through the provision of a stable home, support, training and qualifications
- build on the nascent skills of localities, residents, the power of local associations, and the supportive functions of local institutions, to deliver asset-based community development to build stronger, more sustainable communities for the future
- create a positive community-based attitude and set of responses to outsider rehabilitation